Modded Raptors Forum banner

CINDERS - SUNDAY JUNE 1st

8K views 66 replies 13 participants last post by  jdog 
Hahahahhaha damn that was funny.JDog missed you at the drags How is the bike running?? And enjoy those brown :banana:
bike was running good before i dropped it off for more make you go fast part i should be getting it back this week on next i will be back out to the drags soon:hyper:

sorry to say i will not be there i had some shit come up i did not think could happen but did and with this heat we are getting i need to put in a e-vap cooler for a friends mother that is going though hard times :thumb:

thanks guys maybe we would could do a once a month meet up north to get out of the heat I would like to meet all you but shit happens i will be back in full force once my bike gets done :thumb: JOHNNY i want video of you going up $100.00 hill :hyper:

had a good time, met JJackson, jdog family & friends, and noazrappy. still did'nt get to see jdogs hotrod. me & JJ saw a lot of the sites :thumb: jdog rode his wifes rappy a little but i think he's a squid he never rode far enough to lose site of his truck :lol::banana:
her bike just does not have the gety up i like :lol:

we should be there the 28 & 29 we are looking forward to getting out of the heat raptor660fam how often do you get up there i would like to meet up with you guys :thumb:

We dont' get up there that much we usually do two 5 day trips a year, usually 4th of July, and Labor day, and sometimes a smaller off weekend trips. With gas being so high, and in the middle of 3 rebuilds, Labor Day or early august will be our next trip. I will see if I have any videos of some knobby hill climbs, I'd love to meet up with you guys!!!
just let us know when you go next i will have to make it up there :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.