Modded Raptors Forum banner

CINDERS - SUNDAY JUNE 1st

8K views 66 replies 13 participants last post by  jdog 
On the subject of paddles, I run a cheap pair of Geckos, the do well and are cheap to replace, I have made quite a few runs on mine, and only a couple on sand and the have held up well. Good to have for cinder tires but not best for sand or high power machines, and again price is fair. I think my next set will be Geckos plus that have the extra paddles. Just an idea for those thinking of cinder tires.

I was going to go ride tomorrow night at the cinders, then I remebered it's my 2nd aniversary....don't think the wife would like that. May have to try for Wednesday before it becomes cold and wet, unlike today and tomorrow which was hot..in Flagstaff terms.

Just got in from a couple hours of riding at ye cinders. Only a dozen or so campers and only saw one buggy out and about. Ridding is pretty good, though it seems as it dries out that traction is harder to find on the hills, or maybe my paddles are chewed up to much.

That does suck...I was going to go ridding today or tomorrow, but the truck is sitting in pieces in the garage wainting to install new coil overs and upper control arms. Should have it together and aligned by Friday though, would not want to miss the run.

No Johnny, CVRaptor and I where the only ones really riding anywhere, we did how ever hang out at the bottom of the hill. Where both stockers and did not feel the need to try it this time out. We hung out and talked bikes the rest of the time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.