Modded Raptors Forum banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts
wish I could have been there... We will be there for labor day for sure, for about 5 days :)

I've got a bunch of videos of the cinders, my family's been going there for almost 25 years. We run knobbies though... it is so much more fun and the look on peoples faces when you dust off the knobbies and climb $100 is priceless!!!

we should be there the 28 & 29 we are looking forward to getting out of the heat raptor660fam how often do you get up there i would like to meet up with you guys :thumb:

we should be there the 28 & 29 we are looking forward to getting out of the heat raptor660fam how often do you get up there i would like to meet up with you guys :thumb:
We dont' get up there that much we usually do two 5 day trips a year, usually 4th of July, and Labor day, and sometimes a smaller off weekend trips. With gas being so high, and in the middle of 3 rebuilds, Labor Day or early august will be our next trip. I will see if I have any videos of some knobby hill climbs, I'd love to meet up with you guys!!!

We dont' get up there that much we usually do two 5 day trips a year, usually 4th of July, and Labor day, and sometimes a smaller off weekend trips. With gas being so high, and in the middle of 3 rebuilds, Labor Day or early august will be our next trip. I will see if I have any videos of some knobby hill climbs, I'd love to meet up with you guys!!!
just let us know when you go next i will have to make it up there :thumb:

61 - 67 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.