Modded Raptors Forum banner

CINDERS - SUNDAY JUNE 1st

8K views 66 replies 13 participants last post by  jdog 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok fellas, J-dog started this idea now lets see how many Modded Raptor members can make it. Below you will find the "rough" game plan for the trip up North to the Cinders outside of Flagstaff, AZ. Please let me know if you can make it so I can add your name to the list.

Any of you guys that live in neighbouring states like NV, CO or UT that want to make the trip you are more than welcome.

When: Sunday June 1st

Where: Cinders - Flagstaff, AZ

Staging: For the guys that live in the valley, I suggest we all meet in the Costco parking lot at I-17/Rose Garden just west of the freeway around 8:30 or so and plan on heading north around 9:00 AM.

It is recommended that you run paddles if you plan on riding the big hills like $100 Hill. Yes, you are riding in volcanic cinders and they will wear your paddels out much quicker then riding in the dunes, so beware if you havn't been to the Cinders yet.

Below is link to show what the Cinders looks like. And yes, $100 Hill looks that freakin big and steep.

http://www.dunereview.com/forums/index.php?showforum=34

Click on the like above, then click on the dune review in the upper left corner, then click on video tab, then click Cinders.

-Johnny

Who's In -

Johnny Baja
J-Hilt - Should make it
Slider - Game time decision
JJackson
CVRaptor - Definate Maybe

See less See more
#16 ·
On the subject of paddles, I run a cheap pair of Geckos, the do well and are cheap to replace, I have made quite a few runs on mine, and only a couple on sand and the have held up well. Good to have for cinder tires but not best for sand or high power machines, and again price is fair. I think my next set will be Geckos plus that have the extra paddles. Just an idea for those thinking of cinder tires.

#32 ·
thanks guys maybe we would could do a once a month meet up north to get out of the heat I would like to meet all you but shit happens i will be back in full force once my bike gets done :thumb: JOHNNY i want video of you going up $100.00 hill :hyper:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.