Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would warn everyone on here not to buy anything from this guy.

I paid for my product as soon as the auction ended which was July 18th.I sent him a message as soon as I paid to send me the tracking number afterwards and never heard back from him.A few days went by no tracking # & no part.He is only one state away,so 3 days transit from my place.

Sent him another message Thursday the 24th and still no reply.Finally yesterday I went to his ebay store & got his phone number & called him.He told me he would send it out yesterday.

1-He was very rude & acted like I was inconveniencing him

2-He offered no explanation why he hasn't held his part of the deal

3-He still hasn't sent me the tracking #

I will keep you updated on this jerk

·
Registered
112 Posts
i also had a problem with this guy. After about 4.5 weeks i got my hubs (i think thats what i ordered) but the one had a bad thread. People like this suck.:mad1:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well,a week after this douchebag said he was going to send it out,I sent him another message on Sunday saying I haven't recieved it yet and asking once again for a tracking #.

This was his response: I'm sorry but I will get these out to you today. Thank You CFC

Again,no reason why,but then again, excuses are like a$$holes...Everyone has one

Any who,if he actually does send it out,it will have been 3 weeks since I paid for it :mad1: :censored:

DON"T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS DOUCHEBAG,ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE IN A HURRY FOR YOUR PURCHASE!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Sounds like a real @sshole and you should head across state lines and take care of this for good!

·
Asshole
3,162 Posts
Bummed to hear all that. I had good experience with him on e-bay before. Looks like I was lucky... will probably stay away in the future... Glad you FINALLY got your hose dude !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts