Modded Raptors Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
im ready NOW.....i started to get stuff together for the first trip up, like camping stuff, just anything i might need.....so the first trip will be a dooozy....cant wait..

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
i can hold out but its hard, i would ride as long as it not ice covered, smoe snow would be fine with me

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Wild,
+1 but not in the snow (I saw jamie's pics), The riding would be nice though, no dust and not alot of people.
The snow was insane. Ive been riding there for many years now but this was the first time in the snow. Everything was smooth and you could slide sideways a mile before the turns. The only bad parts were. 1 you couldnt see where the puddles were. And 2 the quads had to be kept close to the fire at night to melt the ice off of the front brakes. Other that that it was one of the best rides ive had up there.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Jamie
I bet the Dodge has more room than the Toyota. Did run the truck to keep warm or do you have alittle heater ?
I think the next time I go up there, I am bringing a little heater...it gets a little chilly at night time up there.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Jamie
I bet the Dodge has more room than the Toyota. Did run the truck to keep warm or do you have alittle heater ?
I just had good sleeping bag and a blanket. When i woke up in the am all of the windows inside were iced up. But even in 15 degrees i was warm.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Sooo....hubby and I are thinking of going to Coal Country this weekend and / or next...I know it's sort of late notice, but just gauging interest to see if anyone else wants to join. It'll be COOOLLLLLD...but what the hell...that's what they make warm gear for right?

Any takers?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Looks like we'll have to hold off until next weekend. Got some new parts to install before we go riding and we're running out of time to make it this weekend.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Are you planning a Sat or Sun? I know this Sun was to be high 20's there but next weekend highs are back in the teens. Keep us posted

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
ill ride in te cold.....in shorts....lol, well maybe not in shorts but id ride in the cold....

·
Registered
205 Posts
i will be picking up my new 08 tommarrow:banana: stay tuned for update. let it snow!!!!

61 - 80 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.