Modded Raptors Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
My Raptors haven't moved for over a month, it's at least 90 degrees below what I would prefer to ride at. :banghead:

·
Registered
34 Posts
i will be picking up my new 08 tommarrow:banana: stay tuned for update. let it snow!!!!
AWWWW SHIEEETTTT, I thought it would've been longer before you got a new one...looking forward to the update!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
hey everyone, just wanted to let ya'll know that my husband and I are headed up to CC on this Sunday, January 25th...anyone willing to brave the cold is welcome to join us! Let me know!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
i got to work, not gonna make this trip up....but the feb.trip i might go up....

·
Registered
116 Posts
hey everyone, just wanted to let ya'll know that my husband and I are headed up to CC on this Sunday, January 25th...anyone willing to brave the cold is welcome to join us! Let me know!
I will be there with a couple friends.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Oh yeah, we'll be parked around the same spot we were last time...I'm sure you'll recognize us, but remember no slozuki this time!!!!!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Did you talk Tom into getting a raptor yet??? lol:rockon:
He's kooked on the POOPlaris. Wants to get tires for it. For somereason he wants the floorboards that are on there and nerfs aren't good enough. :wtf:

Maybe we should open it up a little this time and leave him behind and he'll see he needs more power.:lol:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Sorry we missed you. We ended up parking in a different spot off of 901 and we didn't make it over to the hill climbs.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Nice Justin....did you ride in CC in those pics?

81 - 100 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.