Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a few new areas in the works right now for the site that you guys will see in the next few days to a week. One is a library with all sorts of good information such as service manuals, weight charts and also Maps. What I am asking is that if you have any maps that are tried and true good, please edit the title of the map with your basic mods and email it to [email protected]

I started this address just to start collecting maps. Each map will get organized and placed in the library available for everyone to download. Just be sure to put your mods in the title of the map so it is organized correctly. Thanks again for supporting the site..:thumb:

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
if u are having issues with a map popping or stalling when deceleration check the numbers in the 0% throttle range.....
they should never look like this
rpm /0%

9 should be all zeros above this point in rpm....(2000 to 9000 rpm)

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
i will get my map for white brothers exhaust and pro designs intake when i go over to where my quad is at.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Do you have one for: Raptor 700, Monster Duals, Trinity Intake kit, Airbox lid removed? If not I will be more than happy to send it. I also have one for the Barker Duals and same set-up otherwise, but it's on my home computer. I will send it if you need it.
STEVE

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you have one for: Raptor 700, Monster Duals, Trinity Intake kit, Airbox lid removed? If not I will be more than happy to send it. I also have one for the Barker Duals and same set-up otherwise, but it's on my home computer. I will send it if you need it.
STEVE
I have not put everything together yet so go ahead and send it, just make sure it is labled well in the name of the file.. Thanks:thumb:

·
Registered
35 Posts
2 maps for ya

EMAIL SENT.....

Here are 2 maps for you with the Pro design UNI Foam, Phoenix insert, and one with airbox lid on, and with with airbox lid off.

hope they help...

BTW... They came from fuelmoto

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'm looking for the map table i have a( full hmf -pro design w/ k&N -no lid-no S/A) and i need a good map

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'm looking for the map table i have a( full hmf -pro design w/ k&N -no lid-no S/A) and i need a good map
try looking on powercommanders website......

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
if u are having issues with a map popping or stalling when deceleration check the numbers in the 0% throttle range.....
they should never look like this
rpm /0%

9 these "9's" should be all zeros from 2250 rpm on up

·
Registered
152 Posts
i need a map for......
Monster Duels
pro flo - Pro design intake - no lid

1 - 20 of 45 Posts