·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting the details hammered out.. Should be ready soon..:thumb:

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Just submit a pic of the new a-arms you won, you seen one 660, you've seen them all...:Hilarious:
:lol: yeah, I hope that doesn't happen to the 700 some day although I'm sure it will eventually.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Sounds good i would just hate to see dune quad after dune quad. They tend to do the most mods.
one thing we could do also is like one month have it be like best dune quad then another month have like best woods quad exc.

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
one thing we could do also is like one month have it be like best dune quad then another month have like best woods quad exc.

We were just talking about that. I dont think we have enough people here yet so we are going to do them all in one for now and down the road as we see how many people are going to enter we will split it up.. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
+1 on that!

·
I am smarter than you....
2,051 Posts
hahaha i always think that all 700s look the same. at least the guys who have had the 660s have had them long enough to trick them out to their own style

and most of you prolly never saw the phucker duals, those were badass

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
hahaha i always think that all 700s look the same. at least the guys who have had the 660s have had them long enough to trick them out to their own style

and most of you prolly never saw the phucker duals, those were badass
Why don't you put your a-arms on and take some pics you lazy phucker! Are you busy hitting the bottle again, drunk phucker? :lol:

·
Registered
972 Posts
:lol::rockon:OK im lettin you all off the hook.I won't enter my SURE THANG. You guys would be fightin over second place.JUST YANKIN YER CHAIN!:hyper:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.