Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, here is a post to help all of us out with problems we may have/had. We all know there are common problems and solutions for some of our issues, so lets post em'

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
over the last 2 1/2 years the only problem i had with the raptor is the clutch switch started to fail......most likely from rolling it in the top of 4 th gear at glamis....and the crappy front bumper brackets

·
Registered
53 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Not enough time to ride.

Some idiot left the key on for a few weeks. Dead batt

Stock tires suck.

·
Registered
263 Posts
sputerring in the top of the 4th and 5th gears turned out to be a loose baatt connection... the symptoms felt as though it was a dirty air filetr... as long as the headlights are on with a loose connection the bike will still run but turn the lights off and you'll see the sputtering im talking about...just thought id let you guys know just in case this happens to you....happened to me yesterday on a long ride..

·
Registered
178 Posts
Stock Tires:thumbsdown:Cause My Shatterd Wrist:banghead: Front Bumper mounts are shit, have to reinforce them sometime this week.
Other than that:rockon: She runs sweet:beerchug:

·
Registered
263 Posts
fuel pumps on 2006's and fans that dont want to turn on are some more common problems also..

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I get lots of cramps on my face from smiling ear to ear everytime I ride! I have an 06, I think I got vapor lock or something one time after hitting a huge puddle. I was checking every connection I could find, pulled the plug, and the last thing I did was crack the gas cap and she fired right up. I just put an aftermarket breather on and have had no issues. I still hit those mud puddles!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Front Bumper mounts are shit, have to reinforce them sometime this week.
QUOTE]

i would not do this due to they may be crud and bend all the time but if you go and reinforce them somthing has to bend so if it is not the little brackets it could be your frame :eyebrow:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts