Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My coolant level has been getting higher my last 2 rides. Almost to the top There is NO oil or gas mixed with it. Any Ideas?

:think:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Stop pissing in it! lol

really though, is your fan on more than usual? Thermostat problem maybe

·
Registered
135 Posts
Damn you have finally figure out how to build a water generator. You will be wealthy, forget about us small people. Then you will flood the market with cheap water for everybody, and the price of water will fall leading the world into a depression.

Eventually this machine will get out of control and continue to generate water on its own. In just a few years time the worlds sea level will rise by feet, displacing millions and millions of people. Croplands will be drownd and flooded, food shortages will ensue.

Mass panic will set in and humans will revert to the animals we are. Killings abound, rival gangs take over cities and wars are fought over dry land and food.

Beause of the extra water the earth now has the water starts to hold in the heat from the sun more and more. The polar Ice caps have long since gone and Antarctica is beachfront property.

The extra water weight has now increased the earths gravity feild irreversably altering the moons orbit and puts it on a collision course with the earth in the year 2015. All hope is lost as none will survive except the few that can live in the space station and watch the horror of the end of all things as we know it.

Or you could have a thermostat problem.

·
Registered
108 Posts
hahahhhah

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow Bigbird...good thing I live on a hill. When Vermont gets underwater I'll have waterfront property. Have to trade Rappy for a boat....lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts