Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am Coop's dad and it has taken me 9 months to come on here and express my deepest graditute to all that new him and loved him. I could only read a few notes that you all wrote about my son before I started crying. I will be down in Glamis to pick up his bike from Tony. Tony has done such an awesome job and I just don't know how to repay him for all that he has done. I want to show his bike in tribute to my son and I want to know all who sponcerd his bike and if they have shops I would be willing to deliver his bike and have it on display for all to see the parts that was donated. I do not know how to respond to anyone so please give me instructions. Tony if you are out there connect with me. I will be calling you soon.
Tom

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
I am Coop's dad and it has taken me 9 months to come on here and express my deepest graditute to all that new him and loved him. I could only read a few notes that you all wrote about my son before I started crying. I will be down in Glamis to pick up his bike from Tony. Tony has done such an awesome job and I just don't know how to repay him for all that he has done. I want to show his bike in tribute to my son and I want to know all who sponcerd his bike and if they have shops I would be willing to deliver his bike and have it on display for all to see the parts that was donated. I do not know how to respond to anyone so please give me instructions. Tony if you are out there connect with me. I will be calling you soon.
Tom
Tom,

You will find that most of our Members have been touch in one way or another from the lost of Dale earlier this year. My son and I had the opportunity to ride with "Coop" in Glamis at one of our Raptor Ralleys" that we put together a couple of years ago and we had great time. He will be sorely missed at Glamis and on ModdedRaptor.com but never forgotten.

God bless you and your family,

-Johnny

·
Registered
796 Posts
I agree 100% with Johnny, Tom. I spent many a late night chatting with "coop" and laughing until I had tears running down my face and my sides felt like they were going to explode. Tony did a wonderful job putting coops bike together. It is a beautiful tribute! Stay strong my friend, and rest knowing coop was loved here as much as you loved him, and is in a MUCH better place with no pain or hurt now.

-Frank

·
Registered
941 Posts
Nuff said...

:respect:

·
Third times a charm!
1,396 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts