Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got off the phone with Jennifer (Coops Wife), And this is the latest news on the services for Coop.

Goble's Fortuna Mortuary, LLC (707) 725-2294
560 12th St
Fortuna, CA 95540

Will be Holding a Viewing for the public from 7:00-8:30 pm Thursday April 1st 2010
The family Viewing is earlier in the day.

Also, on Saturday April 3rd 2010 at 12pm there will be a Celebration Ceremony for the 30 short but wonderful years Coop was with us at:

Calvary Christian Center Inc (707) 725-9339
1736 Newburg Rd
Fortuna, CA 955

·
SANDKRZY
1,060 Posts
Thanks for posting the info Jeremy.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Thanks for posting the info. bro :beerchug:

·
Asshole
3,162 Posts
Thoughts and Prayers from my family to yours Coop. Not close enough to make this, but you've got a lot of Brothers that'll be there in spirit with you. RIP Brother, we miss you. :beerchug:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Did not know this family, but as a family member of riding quads and a husband and father of two our prayers go out to this family for their great loss !! And may Coop be tearing it up in Heaven !! God Bless you and your family !!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Did not know this family, but as a family member of riding quads and a husband and father of two our prayers go out to this family for their great loss !! And may Coop be tearing it up in Heaven !! God Bless you and your family !!
Ditto

·
ROTM Administrator
1,155 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Coop had a very nice Memorial service on Saturday. I went to it along with Tony (Pdub) who made it up from Arizona. The members of ModdedRaptor were very well represented and the family appreciated all the wonderful support from our community. Coops Mother in-law read some of the posts that were written over the last few days about him aloud to a crowded room. There were so many people in attendance that every seat in the church was filled and there was rows of people standing in the back overflowing to the outside. I am very grateful that Coops family was just as great as Coop. Their caring and generosity overwhelmed me at times because they reminded me of Dale so much. Coop and his family would give you the shirt of thier backs and the last dollar in there pocket even if it meant they would have to go with out. I would rather have meet them at a BBQ where Coop was standing at the grill cooking up some grub, But either way I'm very glad I was given a chance to meet and talk to them.

As most of you know we will be building Coops Dunester. His Mother, Father, Step Mother, Mother in-law, Wife, family and friends all would love to see Coops Dream become reality and be completed. As i type this, JVR is finishing up the plastics and seat, I have the frame which will be getting painted shortly, and the rest is with Tony going to his shop to be finished by many of Coops friends. I have known Coop for a couple years now and i know that he would love to see this quad finished by his friends. Check in on Tony's build thread from time to time for updates and to find out how you can Help either with donations of Time, Money, Parts or Support. I know that Dales Family really Appreciates everyone in our community for the support you have all shown. And as a very close friend of Dales, I also want to thank everyone.

Thank you,
Jeremy

·
Registered
317 Posts

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
It was a great service, once Dale really deserved.

I wanted to say thank you again to Jeremy (Bessie) and his wife for taking care of us, shelter and food. It's always good seeing friends again and building relationships... granted ourselves and our women are too much like, which kind of scares me, but I hope to make it up there again in the future. Being there, I still felt like Coop was going to pop in at any moment.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tell me about it brother. I have a hard time coming on to this site because i expect to see him B.S.ing in the chat box, or seeing the Memorial Banner and all the rest of this stuff.

·
SANDKRZY
1,060 Posts
It's really hard to come on here and chat. I hate it when I come on and see his color in bold I have to always take a second look. Really wish I could have made it. I will make it up there one day. Hopefully soon.

Thanks for all the updates from the memorial guys, it was good to hear how well it went.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Tracy, You have my number so when you make it up this way i will give you the grand tour. I'll bring you by to visit coop and introduce you to Jennifer and Denise (Coopsmom) and everyone else.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts