Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I first want to express my heartfelt thanks to the Modded Raptor site and all who have expressed their feelings about my sons death. Dale loved this site and was constantly telling me about all of you and how he felt part of a unique family. After visiting Glamis and meeting some of you I now know why he felt this way. He felt well excepted in your group and loved making the trip down there to be with you guys even though be put many miles on my truck. I want to thank Johnny Baja for all he has done on this site for my son and it was so good to meet him and get to know him. I found that everyone I met there are real people with real desires and real determinations to make Glamis a fun place to go and enjoy each others company. I found that we were excepted into the group immediately and found out that even though we have different lifestyles we have a common goal and thats just to enjoy life.
One individual stood out to us and I want everyone to know "like you don't already know " that this person always put you first before himself. Tony Waggoner is an exception to man kind. Tony stepped up beyond just being a friend to my son. For him to drive all the way here to attend Dale's funeral and then be willing to take Dale's bike back with him and put it back together was truly an amazing thing to do for my family. I am sure that some money of his own came out of his pocket to put Dale's quad back together and to acquire donations from people, which I am truly thankful for, to bring Dale's dream to pass. I wrestled with the thought of selling the bike or keeping it mainly as a memory of Dale but soon after consulting with his mom, his step mom, his step brother, and his wife we all felt like the bike shoud be ridden and ridden by someone who would ride it like Dale. Balls out. I know that Tony will take care of the bike and will never forget what it represents. I am glad that Tony finally excepted the bike even though we told him that no is not in his vocabulary and I know that Tony will ride the bike just how Dale would have ridden it. We are looking forward to coming to Glamis in March and hang with all that can make the trip. Again I want to say from the bottom of my heart thank you for being a friend to my son.
Tom "Coop's Dad"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts