Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crow Canyon in Urichsville, Ohio ... awesome place to ride !!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Corw canyon is a alright ride area just make sure you visit when the track is open, because you may get bored with the trails. This place is way overridden with trails going in a million different directions so its easy too lose your riding buddie if he or she is not on your ass. 15 dollars a visit too. Put that 15 bucks towards your wayne national forest pass and your be alot happier!

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do agree Wayne is much better, especially for a whole weekend of riding and partying.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Figured I would bump this thread for some interesting new information AES has put out.

Starting the first of the new year, Crow Canyon's 400 acres and both tracks, will be a private club. Limited to only 175 active voting members. Could be an AWESOME way to be a member of a private riding area. From what i've heard, the groundskeep and everything will all be left to members. Sounds like a good way to put some great riding back into the place if you were a member!

All info can be found here Crow Canyon MX It's the same owners, but they have moved their place to New Philadelphia, here Action Extreme Sports

I've ridden there, but not much. Seemed fun to me. Might be worth it to pay a flat rate for a year of good riding if the trails got groomed up a bit.

- doc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts