Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my Raptor from the shop. I had an HCII installed and I recently installed a full CT Sonic system. Can't wait to ride it!

The first pic is my 1st dyno with a 2 Bros slip on, GYTR intake, no airbox lid.

2nd is CT Sonic full system, HCII, GYTR intake, no airbox lid. (Done at the pimp certified dyno jet place, Mikes Cycle, with an a/f sniffer)

Elevation for both is approx 790 ft.

So, here they are :rockon:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can't wait to get out and ride it! Sunday can't come soon enough. These numbers come with running 20" Holeshot H-D's too! I'm really gonna punish them!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Let us know how it performs.:rockon:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Let us know how it performs.:rockon:
:hail: It RIPS!! I may consider the 15t now, 1st gear is done by the time I can push the throttle all the way forward. It is a completely different machine now, instead of short shifting, it wants to pull HARD up to redline! Save your $$$ on the ignition if you don't have a cam, I can tell you 1st hand you can feel the cam! :rockon:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Thats cool, I ordered a prodesign intake kit and soon I'm getting a hotcam stage 2.:banana:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thats cool, I ordered a prodesign intake kit and soon I'm getting a hotcam stage 2.:banana:
Shoot me a PM if you want to try out the dyno map I have, our mods are pretty similar, if nothing else it'll give you a good starting point. 2 of my buddies rode it to day and I got 2 "Holy Shit" responses from both of them after they got off. Be prepared for lotsa :D:D:D: after your install! I can only image what a piston, P&P, +2 tb, & ignition feel like, my setup feels almost overkill for the trails :lol:

·
Registered
205 Posts
the HC2 is the shit, I couldnt believe the difference it made. It really pulls through the mid and high rpm range. i agree its almost to snappy for tight trails if your not real good. but if you not good then dont get a cam. It feels like it hits like the 450s do except with 250 more cc's:D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey, where do you order the prodesign intake kit from?

K&N filter
EHS racing air box cover
Renthal 15t front sprocket

·
Registered
467 Posts
TechQuad Shop, they have awesome deals and fast shipping. Check out the sponsors section.:thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts