Modded Raptors Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Grow up guys, all personal attacks will be deleted. Keep on subject.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Hope to see some of the old posters and builders come back and help the sport grow.

·
Registered
475 Posts
What's good about Daniel is he tells u the true answer he doesn't try suger coating anything which is how it should be !!! And if u can't handle it than grow the fuck up

·
Registered
40 Posts
What's good about Daniel is he tells u the true answer he doesn't try suger coating anything which is how it should be !!! And if u can't handle it than grow the fuck up
WELL SAID...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Grow up guys, all personal attacks will be deleted. Keep on subject.[/QUOTE wreckless... from a m.r. member it seems like ur out to fuck this site up..oh and thats not a personal attack thats a fact..:mad1:

·
MOMMA'S BOY
1,903 Posts
what i said was on subject of how you act and run stuff Tim what YOU need to do is grow up yourself instead of telling everybody else to grow up and you need to leard to take criticism just like how you give it

and if you cant do that then you should stop abusing your powers and let people speak there minds just like how you speak yours and dont care who it attacks... only differance is that we cant delete what you post

·
Registered
791 Posts
what i said was on subject of how you act and run stuff Tim what YOU need to do is grow up yourself instead of telling everybody else to grow up and you need to leard to take criticism just like how you give it

and if you cant do that then you should stop abusing your powers and let people speak there minds just like how you speak yours and dont care who it attacks... only differance is that we cant delete what you post
:thumb:

·
MOMMA'S BOY
1,903 Posts
and its funny that the only "personal attacks" that are deleted are the ones that are towards Tim but not anybody else

·
Premium Member
843 Posts
DL gave a lot at one time to the forum but lately his ego has gotten in the way
And likes to stir the pot more than give info or help and if you give it back he was the first to run and tell!! Deleting posts yeah that helpful to customers and the forum community. It got old for Tim to deal with I bet, and there is always more to a story than one may see

Keep up the good work Tim
Great sight
Now lets move on

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wreckless is the right name for you. We might not know everything that has been said or done but im new to the forum and a big reason i got back in the sport was because of DL700 and his friends. The guy is dang good at what he does and its funny that people can't seem to handle competition. Cuervo might be off this forum but his builds will still be kicking ass and proving themselves for along time to come.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Support Cuervo racing by voting for cuervos fsa stockbore for raptor of the month!

Sorry beastie had to do it :lol:

·
Registered
502 Posts
Or prove your glad Cuervo is gone by voting against their bike:thumb:

Lol totally kidding, I'm not up on all the drama but dl always answered my messages and calls and gave me more info then most builders would I bought parts from him and they came quick and as described. Hope the right choice was madevim in no position to say it was or wasn't.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Support Cuervo racing by voting for cuervos fsa stockbore for raptor of the month!

Sorry beastie had to do it :lol:
Or prove your glad Cuervo is gone by voting against their bike:thumb:

Lol totally kidding, I'm not up on all the drama but dl always answered my messages and calls and gave me more info then most builders would I bought parts from him and they came quick and as described. Hope the right choice was madevim in no position to say it was or wasn't.
:Hilarious:

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Easy solution guys, if you dont like the change leave. I am not keeping you here.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Very True Wreckless!! But that not a way to run bussness. U have no clue how manny asshole I deal with but if I told every one to fuck off I would go out of bussness.. In that not can I still put my bussness on my signature? U deleted it.

21 - 40 of 76 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.