Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so who whats a set of custom wheels.. these things are mint. :lol::lol: this is both front wheels.. do not buy douglas blue labels unless your a duner or drag only.. they don't hold up well on trails and rocks... :lol:

can also hook it up on a set of custom bumper mounts just send me you quad i will lawn dart it for you.. :lol:

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
so who whats a set of custom wheels.. these things are mint. :lol::lol: this is both front wheels.. do not buy douglas blue labels unless your a duner or drag only.. they don't hold up well on trails and rocks... :lol:

can also hook it up on a set of custom bumper mounts just send me you quad i will lawn dart it for you.. :lol:

:badidea: hahaha what made u think those blue labels would hold up on the trails?! :lol:

·
Wheelie Master
510 Posts
i can tell ya black labels do not hold up much better Bent 1 on my 2nd ride Fixxed it bent again in a different spot a few rides later but still holding air.But never again.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yes, but there is an upside. I caught a tree with my rear tire and bent the rim, lead hammer and 15 minutes it was straight, 8 years later they still hold air. If I had the red labels, it probably would have bent my axle. Thats why I've also been considering the reinforced rings on my next set.

·
Registered
263 Posts
im looking into the hyper beadlocks for the front and back..they are supposed to be fairly tough...

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
I did the same thing to a set of black lables. Ever since then its OEM or Baja wheels for the trails for me.. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
i like omf wheels

1 - 11 of 11 Posts