1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's we have 2 bikes
1st stock bike with D7 duel injector kit on high boost
2nd high compression 770/804cc on racegas

Who will win on 300ft/500ft dirt/sand drag racing?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Brett and Langfords bikes are way more built than mine so they would be the experts on this. Seen videos of both and both fast as hell.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
It really depends on set up , rider , and where your at.

I can take an off the show room floor Raptor 700. Put a +4 swinger, 10 paddle haulers , 15 tooth front sprocket. With our dual injector turbo kit at 15 psi and run with some really built quads up our hill. Most of the time we only race the drag quads.

Take that same quad to Winchester Oregon where they race. No change in set up and not be near as fast.
Have customers in Michigan who race a similar type area as Oregon but with more tire and swing arm and say there really competitive.

We have 4 Raptors 2 turbo 2 na there all a blast to ride.....:thumb:

·
Registered
227 Posts
727 dual injector raptor on 13 psi of boost vs 804 87HP raptor....804 couldshootnt beat me till he put a 150lb rider on..im 250..then he had me by 2..and I have no clue WTH Lang is talking about w his 3 mod...or should I say "sandeater"..lol...oops..that was a 815 venom build..still afast bike though

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
727 dual injector raptor on 13 psi of boost vs 804 87HP raptor....804 couldshootnt beat me till he put a 150lb rider on..im 250..then he had me by 2..and I have no clue WTH Lang is talking about w his 3 mod...or should I say "sandeater"..lol...oops..that was a 815 venom build..still afast bike though
Is your 727 has bigger crank only or complete 727 built?

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
i think There a video of a 727 with hotcam stage 2.... stock head(no port) and I think mild compression.. with a stock swinger and 7 paddle haulers beating a Turbo bike in Idaho... can't find video yet... standby...please.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
i think There a video of a 727 with hotcam stage 2.... stock head(no port) and I think mild compression.. with a stock swinger and 7 paddle haulers beating a Turbo bike in Idaho... can't find video yet... standby...please.
No it was a sb/ss, HC3(maybe stock cam at the time), stock head , stock piston.....Stock swinger and 8 paddle haulers.
And it was in Oregon with a fair Glamis start.....Don't hate

1 - 20 of 169 Posts