Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 275 Posts

·
Administrator
5,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEW D7 Dune or Trail Port Giveaway​

I would like to thank the guys at D7 Racing for sponsoring this great giveaway. This giveaway will run from 2/1/13-2/28/13 and the winner will be announced on 3/1/13.

This drawing will be completely free to enter, all you need to do is post an "I'm in" post in this thread. On 2/28 I will use a random generator to pick the winner. You can only have one entry into this giveaway and anyone found with multiple ID's will be disqualified.

On to the prize! D7 Racing has given us the awesome prize of a Free Dune or Trail Port, winners choice. The winner will need to send D7Racing their current Raptor 700,660,350,250 or 125 head and they will disassembled, port and reassemble your head and send it back to you free of charge. With the dune or trail port on the 700 or 660 you will normally see gains around 6-10hp. The winner can continue to use their stock cam or choose to purchase a cam from D7 at the time the porting is done. If the winner chooses to purchase a cam, D7 will install do any necessary clearancing.

This is a $300-$500 value and some lucky member of Modded Raptor will win this prize in one month. Good luck to all.

If winner is out of the USA, there may be some shipping fees for the winner.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'm in.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm in

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm in. Thanks D7!