Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Administrator
5,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, watch for the September issue of Sand Sports Magazine at your favorite magazine stand. There will be an article in this issue called Dale's Dream. This article refers to a friend and member we lost almost two years ago in a car crash, his name was Dale Cooper or HUMBOLDTG. I was contacted a few months ago by a writer for Sand Sports Magazine and did everything I could to help with his article. It has now been cleared by the editor so once again watch for the September issue of Sand Sports Mag.

·
Registered
796 Posts
absolutely wonderful!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I cant wait to see the article.
Me too,,, and I wrote it. Although I’ve been a regular with photos for a while, I’m the “new guy on the block” for articles. I’m curious about how much it’s edited from the original. It’s a good article and I think you guys will be happy with it.

It’s the stories and passion Tony and all of you on this site put into finishing the bike that attracted my attention and ultimately that of Sand Sports. So Kudos to you all.

Neal

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Me too,,, and I wrote it. Although I’ve been a regular with photos for a while, I’m the “new guy on the block” for articles. I’m curious about how much it’s edited from the original. It’s a good article and I think you guys will be happy with it.

It’s the stories and passion Tony and all of you on this site put into finishing the bike that attracted my attention and ultimately that of Sand Sports. So Kudos to you all.

Neal
It's amazing what a community can do when they get together to get something done. Like I've said before I will be trying to get Coop's bike everywhere I can, even if I can't go, to try and get everyone to ride his dream bike. And you've done so much Neal I can't say thanks enough.

·
SANDKRZY
1,060 Posts
Very Cool can't wait to read the Article!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I received my advance copy of the magazine today. Should be in subscribers mailbox approximately within a week. Shortly after on news stands. The article and pictures came out awesome. You guys should be proud of yourselves.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts