Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I am smarter than you....
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant believe i finally got around to it, i made my quad actually look good. i just got done doing a two day frame up restoration on my quad. for those of you who remember his quad i am trying to style this like trinity727 did to his old 660 a long time ago on bt. i will post a pic of what it used to look like and what it looks like now.

here is what it looked like

and here is what it looks like now, sorry for the close up pics but i forgot to take pics of it when i had it out, i had just put it away and barricaded it in with a pos suzsuki and a grizzly. i will get better pics of it tomorrow.

and this is the carnage i had created for my parents when i cam home on vacation, everyone i knew dropped off their machine to have me fix it. these are just the ones that havent been picked up yet

and my dog guarding the badass yamahas, along with the suzsuki trying to fit in with the cool crowd

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Nice Job Pucker!!! That looks really nice. I like the red frame!!!!

·
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya that is my brothers truck and it is laser blue or some bs like that, i call it purple also, he gets pissed

and johnny the arms are very nice, im gonna call jd tomorrow and thanks him for them.

i dont know why but i was just looking at the pics and it kinda looks crappy in them. i am taking the quad out today so i will get some better pics of it today. i still have a couple of parts i need to get powder coated like the brake lever possibly the swing arm and i wanted to do the springs but my shock guy at shock therapy said not to powdercoat the springs because it will change the spring rate. i dont know if that is true cause i didnt think that the powdercoat oven got hot enought to anneal the steal. anyone know about this?

·
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya i still have more to do but at least i got the frame done. man that was a shit load of work to pack into the last two days of my vacation

·
Registered
284 Posts
looks nice good job

1 - 9 of 9 Posts