Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is what I am about to embark on.... as we speak!

·
Registered
78 Posts
So did you have to get extended brake lines?

looks awesome btw.

·
Registered
112 Posts
holy that looks sick. I thought that was mine for a second. Gata let us know how it works out on the trails. My brothers pred is just way to nice of a ride with is 18" remote rezzies and pro steering. I knew i got +2 brake lines for a reason.

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
LOOKS SWEET... I see that you have an after market brake line, I guess +2 right? What about the other cables, any problems?

How much higher over stock to it raise your bars, 1.5" - 2.0"?

-Johnny

P.S. Gotta get a second job to keep with everyones mods :lol:

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Awsome setup. I with I still had it. I sold for a +2 stem and dont like it much.
Preddy where the hell is that picture taken at? and can I ride with ya there!!!:hail: Kinda looks like my riding area, I love that type of terrain.:rockon:

·
Registered
284 Posts
nice setup

·
Registered
597 Posts
I appreciate your posting this. I had to look around for a while to find pictures.

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow... way to go, to bring this thread up from the basement! You had to do some serious research to find this one!

·
Registered
302 Posts
BTW, what bend and deg are those? 2" risers and the block riser, correct? did you need longer cables/hoses? how much higher than stock?

·
Registered
597 Posts

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BTW, what bend and deg are those? 2" risers and the block riser, correct? did you need longer cables/hoses? how much higher than stock?
I wished I could inform ya, but since these have been on my bike for over a year, I simply do not remember the specifics!

All I can guess is that the risers are just under 2" and the stock length brake lines will work... I only changed out to SS Brake Lines due to my front shocks have been changed to Elite Series HLS Piggyback-ers!

When I raised the bars I also bought a Quad Tech Desert Style seat, this same seat has a 1.5 inch higher foam pad for the seat!

With these two items installed, my ergo's are much more appilcable to my 6'-4" stature!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts