Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey bros I'm getting a fci with box power commander five and Barnett dirt digger clutch kit and I need a pipe.I ride trails woods and hill climbs.money will be a factor but I want insane speed and power.thanks for the help guys!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How will they be in dusty and potentially muddy conditions?how loud are they and what's the damages?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
u dont want drag pipes on a trail bike. they will hit shit and they are 3 times as loud as dual inframes. get a good set of used duals

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
u dont want drag pipes on a trail bike. they will hit shit and they are 3 times as loud as dual inframes. get a good set of used duals
I was concerned with them hitting shit.thanks for the input and what's the loudest meanest dual inframe exhaust?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Get a sparks x6 bro u will not be dissapointed.. Nice sound loud and gives real good power i ran one for the longeat and upgraded to the aparks drag pipe or the xx6 2.5 i love these pipes

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I went to tylers today and checked his raptors.one had barkers and one monster.....I liked his better the barkers sounded great!just to quiet:(but his gf with the monster didn't sound as throaty?I think I'm gonna find a used set of barkers when I get the extra cash:)also how is dmc cause I can get killer deals on force 4 or afterburner?

·
Registered
645 Posts
I went to tylers today and checked his raptors.one had barkers and one monster.....I liked his better the barkers sounded great!just to quiet:(but his gf with the monster didn't sound as throaty?I think I'm gonna find a used set of barkers when I get the extra cash:)also how is dmc cause I can get killer deals on force 4 or afterburner?
:thumb:

·
Registered
791 Posts
You said you wanted insane power not what sounds better :lol:
I have a set of dual big bore monsters on my stockbore(as I intend to go bb) along with an FCI no box and a PC3 and so far that's the best big 3 combo to date hitting 52.7 hp over the stock 40hp on that dyno...

·
Banned
1,490 Posts
WL quit with the fanboy bs. The dude wants pipes to give the best power not what pipes you like the best.

Give real information.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WL quit with the fanboy bs. The dude wants pipes to give the best power not what pipes you like the best.

Give real information.
What's ur exhaust opinions then for a trail bike?

·
Banned
1,490 Posts
Monster, Barker, or DMC

Any of those 3 will give you roughly the same power output, go with whatever looks/sounds the best to you.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Monster, Barker, or DMC

Any of those 3 will give you roughly the same power output, go with whatever looks/sounds the best to you.
Thanks man:rockon:I like the barker sound and looks but I've never heard a dmc lol but so far when I get paid it's barker time:beerchug:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Thanks man:rockon:I like the barker sound and looks but I've never heard a dmc lol but so far when I get paid it's barker time:beerchug:
I think I'm going to be selling my Barkers early in the new year. Only been to the dunes twice. Easely less than 20 hours tops. PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think I'm going to be selling my Barkers early in the new year. Only been to the dunes twice. Easely less than 20 hours tops. PM me if you're interested.
Pm sent:beerchug:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
if its going to be a trail bike without a doubt I'd opt for a big single pipe. Some big singles hang with the duals power wise and with out the hassle of duals and half the weight.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts