Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I am suprised this hasnt been started....This threead will be for people to post the weights of the different parts. We are all striving to have the lightest parts...

Do you think you have a great idea for lightening the bike up, post it up!!

I will start first of course.

I have an ebay special oversized radiator. Is it worth the extra weight? We are all spending hundreds of dollars to lose ounces at this point. I figured I would downsize back to the stock and check the weights of the 2.

This is a stock radiator empty

This is the ebay special empty

Stocker now filled with water

Ebay special Filled with water

Here is the new White Knuckle plastic intake tube

Old metal WK intake tube

:thumb:

·
Third times a charm!
1,396 Posts
Mine is 2 lbs or less and even has a plastic case that make it look more like a normal battery.

·
Registered
472 Posts
put the bike together and see what the weight is.. So what is the lighties 700 raptor you have seen stock fram not chromoly.... my bike is 272.2 with out chain or wheelie bar. Chain is 2.2lbs so i would say full bike is at 275 max.

·
Registered
709 Posts
put the bike together and see what the weight is.. So what is the lighties 700 raptor you have seen stock fram not chromoly.... my bike is 272.2 with out chain or wheelie bar. Chain is 2.2lbs so i would say full bike is at 275 max.
i would love to see this bike at 275lbs..i need to lose some more weight

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.