Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In an attempt to not irritate more people than absolutely necessary and draw unwanted attention I need to have my exhaust no louder than 96db. With that said does anyone have dyno sheets or info to share that shows how the Barker duals and the CT sonic systems run when tuned to pass the sound test? Thanks

·
Registered
972 Posts
:coolshades:I run my LTE'S without the quiet cores.I do wear ear plugs,and watch for and take it easy when i suspect the FUZZ.Or entering or departing staging areas.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Up here many roads are ATV access routes and the trails go right into and through town. In addition I have permission to ride on private property and I have found there are a lot of people that don't appreciate a powerful sounding system. Quiet cores are a must for me to keep the peace and the riding areas open. I want to get the best performing quiet system.

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
When I run my Barker duals here in Michigan I pass the 94DB restriction with quiet cores in..

·
Registered
840 Posts
anybody got dmc's on here and know how loud they are compared to the rest of the duals??gettin some in here tues and jw

·
Registered
390 Posts
Barker with the quiet cores are pretty quiet, and dont effect too much on performance.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I lost 1hp on the dyno with quiet cores, not to bad.
That's not bad at all, I was leaning towards the CT system or the Barkers, still not sure. Glad to here that you did a dyno run with the inserts and only lost 1 hp. Did the inserts change the power curve at all? Thanks for the input, much appreciated

1 - 11 of 11 Posts