Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.efidude.com/html/hardware.html

The RadRap 700R was used to develop and prove the ProTune concept. The EFIDude uses an eight injector eight ignition fuel control core. The Raptor 700 represented the simplest implementation of that fuel control as the Raptor requires one injector and one inductive ignition. Keeping the fuel control portion simple allowed the engineers to concentrate on perfecting the integration of fuel control, data logging and wide band lambda which is the backbone of the ProTune system.

The RadRap 700R is designed to replace the stock fuel control on the Yamaha Raptor 700 with no other modifications. You can change from stock to the RadRap in about fifteen seconds (and back, if necessary). If you choose to tune using the Bosch LSU-4 wide band Lambda sensor option, you will need to weld on a bung to your exhaust system to mount the sensor.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No No No... I am not making them.
I found that in a google search,

I contacted them the other day, and just heard back from them today that it was a prototype idea, but discontinued development due to the costs/legalities from making an ATV product, they choose to stick to cars.

;(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts