Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Elka Dune Edition Standard Travel Shocks, valved for 180-220lb rider (700r), 16.5" eye-eye. They have about 6 hours on them, slight rub marks on springs from shock covers. $350 shipped. SOLD!!!

G-Force Extended Hubs, slightly used, in great shape. $50 shipped. SOLD!!!

PRM Standard Grab Bar (700r), New. $40 shipped. SOLD!!!

Electric EG1 MX Goggles. Brand new... $40 shipped.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
2 Questions about the shocks. If they have only 6 hrs on them, why you sellin them? Do they not offer an improvement over stock? Do they have compression and/or rebound adjustments on them? I guess that was 3, sorry. I'm looking to upgrade my stock 06 pogo sticks. Thanks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2 Questions about the shocks. If they have only 6 hrs on them, why you sellin them? Do they not offer an improvement over stock? Do they have compression and/or rebound adjustments on them? I guess that was 3, sorry. I'm looking to upgrade my stock 06 pogo sticks. Thanks.
I have a sale pending, but to answer your questions anyway, I am selling them because I decided to go long travel. They are a big improvement over stock, because of the valving. I weigh 225, and the stock shocks just don't cut it for me. The only thing you can adjust on them is the preload, but for $350, it's a damn good bang for your buck suspension upgrade.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Thanks man, good luck with the sale! I agree, excellent upgrade for the price!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts