Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and girls, just wondering what is the average price for a set of elkas or somthing if the same set up over there. (i am in australia) and a contact to get a hold of someone via email if i want some.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
they are priced from 450 to 5000(stupid highend with factory support). other cloices to look at are fox air shocks or if you want to spend a little more motowoz. a good set of motowoz ill cost you about 1000 and they are great right out of the box. the valving in motowoz is out of this world

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Ditto on the Motowoz shocks. I rode a friends Raptor that had Elkas and he switched to Motowoz and there was a noticeable difference for the better with the Motowoz shocks. Both the Elkas and Motowoz were set up for his quad, weight and style of riding he does.

-Johnny

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
You can contact one of our sponsors, they will get you hooked up. I think they both ship international..

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
and dont go off the prices listed for motowoz. the sponsors give a huge price cut.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Ditto on the Motowoz shocks. I rode a friends Raptor that had Elkas and he switched to Motowoz and there was a noticeable difference for the better with the Motowoz shocks. Both the Elkas and Motowoz were set up for his quad, weight and style of riding he does.

-Johnny
Not the first time I heard that :rockon:

Motowoz makes awesome suspension

I went from Elka Elites to Motowoz and I noticed a huge difference.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i will check out the sponsers from the froum and see what they can do for me ,thanks guys

·
Registered
178 Posts
I bought my front shocks used off ebay. and than just sent them back to Elka and had them re'valved srung and referbished to my ridding style and weight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts