Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have been in contact with Tonys local prosecutor. The prosecutor is willing to press charges on him if a complete list of those affected, amount spent, method paid, and when paid is given to him. If the dollar amount is big enough...he is going after some BIG charges. Crimes the prosecutor mentioned were "Wire Fraud" (done over internet), Conspiracy to commit fraud (Paypal situation, making the time run out for refund), grand left (for the total amount he scammed) and some other charge.

The prosecutor wants this list by the end of the week, but I would bet he would accept it if it came later.

So everyone waiting on something from T-Dub please let me know ALL the details of you situation.

Thanks,
Shawn

1.) Preddy08 - +2 replacement swingarm
2.) Socalrappy700 - chain and carrier
3.) Meaty69Camaro - +4 Bare Swing-arm
4.) RaptorRandy27 - +4 Swinger PC candy blue
5.) Bigserg21 - raptor swinger and carrier, +4 trx 450r swinger
6.) Sub454 - chain and brake line
7.) Shanster - Plus 4 chrome

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Wow, this is still going on? I figured he would have maned up by now.. Sad..

·
Registered
24 Posts
yep what he has done is simply stealing. it's time he got his just reward....

·
Registered
562 Posts
I should not have made the above post. I did not realize that it had gotten this far out of hand and you guys are right you do the crime do the time :thumb: Peace out and please no hard feelings:thumb:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I should not have made the above post. I did not realize that it had gotten this far out of hand and you guys are right you do the crime do the time :thumb: Peace out and please no hard feelings:thumb:
Thanks Jdog, I was going to post something in regards to your post, but did'nt want to start a war.

·
Registered
694 Posts
That sucks that it got to this point, I've talked with Tony numerous times and he's built me a couple of Arms. Hope something is worked out and things get resolved.:thumbsdown:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Some pretty serious charges...multiple felonies.

If convicted...ouch.

Tony if you are reading this...fix what you made wrong. You are facing something that is going to take all you own and your freedom. Is this worth it to you?

Time to start thinking about your wife and kid and not how much cash you have in your pocket from scamming all those people.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts