Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if the stock silencers on 250, 350, and 700 raptors are the same as the one that came on the 660

·
Registered
256 Posts
Yeah it is from my 660, I kept it around when I put on the new pipe, I've got it boxed up and everything, another guy wanted it like 6 months ago, but backed out on the deal. I am in Canada, so shipping is a little bit high, the post office lady figured about $40.00 to ship it anywhere in the states.

Something you may want to look into is duty, I'm not sure how that works, sometimes when I order parts from the states into Canada I end up paying duty, but I'm not sure how that would work going the other way.

Anyways if you want it, it's yours. I've got the stock header too, but I haven't boxed that up or got a shipping quote for it.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
is the muffler still in stock form the baffles were'nt removed and do you have a pay pal account.

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
In the US we do not have to pay duty on items.. I feel sorry for you Canadians so everything I send is a gift and valued at $5.00. :lol:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Good to know, I hate paying duty, but I would hate it more if somebody wasn't used to it, and was wondering why they were spending extra cash once they got the item.

I usually get people to ship me stuff as agricultural implements, and that will bypass the duty as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts