Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking to buy a new exhaust and was looking at some slip ons,, are the hmf pipes any good, or do you have any other suggestions:raptor:[/COLOR]

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have an HMF on my 700 and they are awesome for power and pretty loud.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Depending on where you want the power the most it will vary...

We have 4 pipes for testing purposes- Motoworks, FMF and Looney Tune and Big Gun-on its way. We plan to test a few more on some Dyno testing if I can get my hands on more .Id like to test CT and HMF- also see if DASA makes anything yet.
I suspect the Looney is going to be a great pipe, but abit louder. They are sending us a quiet core so we will see how that tests as well.

·
Registered
27 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Here is the LTE pipe and OMG... does it sound gooooood..... !
I have a feeling it will be more of a top end pipe. Cant wait to get it on the dyno!
Sounds MEAN!

We called Trinitry this fall and they didint have a pipe then.. When did they come out with one for the Raptor 250 ? Id like to try one on the Dyno as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
We went with the GYTR slip on and it added great power and had the sound of a 450, was very pleased with it. I just got the GYTR head pipe but we are still getting the build done so haven't got to see if the head pipe has made any differance.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i got the full CT exhaust with the jet kit. awesome sound and awesome power boost.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts