Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to tell you guys my goal for the sponsor section. I want it to be a one stop shop for you guys. I always hated having to go from vendor to vendor to get info and pricing on products, so I am trying to bring as many manufacturers and retailers here to support you. Their websites and phone numbers are at your fingertips along with a sponsor forum for you to ask direct questions if you choose. I am also working on special moddedraptor pricing with each vendor and it is also great to have manufacture support. The one thing I will not do is pile everyone on that asks to be here. We choose only the best. As always if you have any input let me know.. :thumb:

·
I am smarter than you....
2,051 Posts
awesome, i cant believe how big the section is already, i think it by far the best on the net. keep up the great work tim

·
Registered
613 Posts
What is great is that you are getting the actual companies that make or distribute the stuff. If there are any issues or questions we can go right to the source. A big thumbs up to you. :thumb:

·
Registered
78 Posts
What is great is that you are getting the actual companies that make or distribute the stuff. If there are any issues or questions we can go right to the source. A big thumbs up to you. :thumb:
+1

I totally agree... I dont have many things on my quad but i plan to, and i know if i have questions i can find the answers here...

Great Job Wreckless!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is the most stelth spammer I have ever seen. He likes you Dan..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts