Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2236 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say congrats to Eric and crew at EHS Racing on their record runs last weekend running My 879 engine in their chassis. Here are a few of those runs.
4.06 run
4.01 run
3.98 run

·
Portsculptor
2,604 Posts
A huge congrats to you Tim. Well deserved braggin rights. With the way this sport is growing your gonna have to anti-up on this ya know, others are gunnin for ya now.

·
Portsculptor
2,604 Posts
Get that thing going in a straight line and it will knock another half a tenth off for sure or more.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Nice! I like how the bar keeps on raising for our Raptors :pimp: Are you guys going to PS this weekend?

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Awesome job you guys.... I know it doesn't just happen... There is a WHOLE lot of work that goes into putting those numbers down...

·
Portsculptor
2,604 Posts
Not only power and the overall curve but track conditions, setup and rider skill.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Get that thing going in a straight line and it will knock another half a tenth off for sure or more.
your probably right we had been luanching so hard that day we had bent the lower tabs on the bar enough to tweak it to the left. I will reinforce them this time around otherwise it goes straight as an arrow im not even scared to line up 2 feet from the guardrail to get a fresh groomed spot with this setup

thanks for the compiments as well guys

·
Asshole
3,162 Posts
Props to all involved ! :beerchug: Hell of a set of numbers for sure !

·
Registered
21 Posts
Maybe in 300', but not on the hill. Don't you think claiming to be the fastest NA raptor is a little arrogant Mr. Barker. There are several bikes that could claim that title who have participated in the FSA racing series for several years against the best builders and tuffest competition in the country, I don't hear them blowing their own horn. This was not an official race of any sort, or even a reconized event. Running against yourself at your own track pass after pass until you hit a number sounds like test and tune to me. Props for the accomplishment, but fastest NA raptor is debatable.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Maybe in 300', but not on the hill. Don't you think claiming to be the fastest NA raptor is a little arrogant Mr. Barker. There are several bikes that could claim that title who have participated in the FSA racing series for several years against the best builders and tuffest competition in the country, I don't hear them blowing their own horn. This was not an official race of any sort, or even a reconized event. Running against yourself at your own track pass after pass until you hit a number sounds like test and tune to me. Props for the accomplishment, but fastest NA raptor is debatable.
It is the quickest in 300ft terms, I don't see much constructive criticism in your post, sounds more like bashing.

·
Registered
380 Posts
One guy has 15 posts and the other one has 1. I dont really pay alot of attention to them kind of people. Usually with time they will either go away or learn to get along. Again great job Tim and EHS. I dont see how anyone can take away from a sub 4 second run unless they have a faster time slip. lol

·
MOMMA'S BOY
1,904 Posts
id piss myself going that fast lol

but why the hell isnt this bike at the Planet Sand races

·
Registered
864 Posts
I agree, congrats you guys that's hauling ass for sure, call it test and tune or whatever you want going under 4 seconds in 300 feet anywhere is a huge accomplishment :thumb:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Well maybe if the didnt live in North Carolina he would? Dont see anyone else making 3.9s. So yeah as of right now he holds the fastest 300'

1 - 20 of 2236 Posts