Modded Raptors Forum banner

2221 - 2236 of 2236 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
I really wanted to ask questions I knew wouldn't get answered. Racers don't like giving up their secrets. It was a very nice pass I only watched the fasted one the 3 something.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I really wanted to ask questions I knew wouldn't get answered. Racers don't like giving up their secrets. It was a very nice pass I only watched the fasted one the 3 something.
looking back at that is funny shows how far it came last season ended 09 running high .20's and ended 10 in the low 3.80's thats a hard 1/2 second to pick up

·
Registered
170 Posts
Ehs where y'all located at? You got a mobile Dyno or is it in a shop?

·
Registered
170 Posts
That's a big state where at from ashville? I'll be coming across I-40 east from Knoxville Tn.

·
Registered
521 Posts
That's a big state where at from ashville? I'll be coming across I-40 east from Knoxville Tn.
Rockingham, its a ways from ashville gotta take that to 220 south its 85 miles south of raleigh and about 75 east of charlotte

·
Registered
170 Posts
Rockingham, its a ways from ashville gotta take that to 220 south its 85 miles south of raleigh and about 75 east of charlotte
Cool thanks I've been taking my bike to Walsh Racecraft in Florida for tunes but that's closer. I see your bikes built and tuned well really well so y'all will get to put it on your dyno for a tune.

·
Registered
521 Posts
:thumb: im looking forward to it

2221 - 2236 of 2236 Posts