Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wtf: is going on w/the FCI Intakes. I just hooped onto the RF to see that my name is on the FCI pre odrder list w/TQS. I can't ever remember informing TQS that I wanted to be on that list... but it was 2.5 months ago when that thread started and still no word on the FCI's availability.

2-1/2 Months is an eternity for preorders!

Qoute from another preodered, member:
I don't know wtf is up with F.C.I.? Can't get a straight answer out of Steve :eyebrow: (basically says he doesn't have a clue on the release dates). I told him I wanted to be on the list as well but I checked the list yesterday and my name still wasn't on there so......IDK WTF is goin on....If I hear something I'll let ya know. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
:wtf: is going on w/the FCI Intakes. I just hooped onto the RF to see that my name is on the FCI pre odrder list w/TQS. I can't ever remember informing TQS that I wanted to be on that list... but it was 2.5 months ago when that thread started and still no word on the FCI's availability.

2-1/2 Months is an eternity for preorders!

Qoute from another preodered, member:
I don't know wtf is up with F.C.I.? Can't get a straight answer out of Steve :eyebrow: (basically says he doesn't have a clue on the release dates). I told him I wanted to be on the list as well but I checked the list yesterday and my name still wasn't on there so......IDK WTF is goin on....If I hear something I'll let ya know. :thumb:

the last I heard they were waiting on the tube manuf. to come through...who the F%ck knows when they'll be out:eyebrow:? Now we need that pre-order list for the Dasa Duals:Hilarious:

Hey I just checked out the list and I'm not on it. I PM'd steve the other day and he said I was on maybe he hasn't updated it yet so if there are more like me that list is a lot biggeer than 42

·
Registered
24 Posts
can you post a link to that list.. thanks

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
good thing it is off season for me. well i can say this. atleast tqs did not take our $ like fuelatv for the dasa duals.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
i wonder what is going on with those dasa. sence i got off the list and my $ back have not been following up with it. i wonder what they say the delease date is now.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
I have two lists, one on my computer and one on RF. If your not on one and asked to be then your probably on the other.

If you dont want to be on the list anymore Dont worry about it. When I get them in and call you up asking if you still want to purchase one just tell me no.

There is no reason for me to keep explaining to the forums what is going on. Im not blowing anyone off, I have told you all I know.

-They are in production

-We are waiting on the tube manufacturers

-We are suppose to have 1 complete kit by the end of this week for pictures

-Price is still not completely set. If you already paid for one by me then that is the price you will get it at no matter what the final price ends up being. I am being told it will be more than the yfz kits ($219) but still less than $300

-This was never intentional to drag it all on. I would have NEVER announced it if we knew this would happen, but hey in the ATV industry shit happens especially when your relying on other companies to get it done for you.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Here in the desert (110 degrees) we don't really care that FCI is slow to production. It's too flipping hot to be outside anyway. :lol:

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The desert is but ONE small drop in the great BIG bucket of what WE call the United States of Amreica!

Please remove me from any all lists TQS! This was NOT intended to get your panties in a bunch! This was for informational purposes, ONLY! And for US to sit and wait (this long) for FCI to come out with their new and upcoming product, is TOTAL... BS!!!

I have ZERO negative feelings for you Steve @ TQS, this is/was certainly not in your control!!!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I have two lists, one on my computer and one on RF. If your not on one and asked to be then your probably on the other.

If you dont want to be on the list anymore Dont worry about it. When I get them in and call you up asking if you still want to purchase one just tell me no.

There is no reason for me to keep explaining to the forums what is going on. Im not blowing anyone off, I have told you all I know.

-They are in production

-We are waiting on the tube manufacturers

-We are suppose to have 1 complete kit by the end of this week for pictures

-Price is still not completely set. If you already paid for one by me then that is the price you will get it at no matter what the final price ends up being. I am being told it will be more than the yfz kits ($219) but still less than $300

-This was never intentional to drag it all on. I would have NEVER announced it if we knew this would happen, but hey in the ATV industry shit happens especially when your relying on other companies to get it done for you.

Hey no harm intended Steve, I am in NO hurry just a little excited to get one:banana:! I figured I was on your list, no worries man. I am sorry you have to kepp explaning whats going on with them, sucks for you because I know that its out of your hands completely.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
I didnt mean for my post to seem as though I was angry. I was just trying to state the facts.

Typing on the internet sucks! Its hard to completely understand the context of the words.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Steve, what will be a price on the big three with say monsters, pcIII, and FCI??? I have a few people inquiring?

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
i bet there will be news very soon. :coolshades:

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
TQS stated that he has the FCI's instock, now... he said this in the chatbox on Tuesday, did u not see this yfm700lover???

1 - 20 of 30 Posts