Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a prototype. We are looking at 2 weeks exactly from this point untill I start shipping them out

·
Registered
158 Posts
Oooooooo, purdy! :banana: I'm ready to PayPal up when you get them in.

·
Registered
112 Posts
ooo looks good. Whos gana have the first chart?

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
nice i cant wait!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
any pics of the filter?

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
:thumb:OHHH ya! :thumb: Nice stuff you got there. Its going to be a LOOOOOONG two weeks. You can bet I'll be sending the money as soon as you say "go" steve! Thanks for the pics and some hope!!:rockon:

·
Registered
158 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
here is a couple of pics i found.

·
Registered
115 Posts
It looks like a big Raptor penis...lol. I'm getting pretty excited for these to ship. Everything I have planned has been waiting on this.

·
Registered
106 Posts
OK. I'll ask for those who are wondering wtf but are too ashamed to ask:

What is it? What will it do?

Do you have to have a modified motor to see actual gains in performance and power?

Is it fully enclosed? I live in the Pacific Northwest and a lot of the times I'm riding through wet stuff.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
OK. I'll ask for those who are wondering wtf but are too ashamed to ask:

What is it? What will it do?

Do you have to have a modified motor to see actual gains in performance and power?

Is it fully enclosed? I live in the Pacific Northwest and a lot of the times I'm riding through wet stuff.
It is an intake tube, and a big ass air filter, with the option to run an airbox but that's more $$. On the other site he posted gains over other filters for a stock bore machine. The way I've seen every other dyno that FCI post for other machines.... and in PERSON..... they give the competition the best fighting chance they can, and then make sure theirs beats it

·
Registered
106 Posts
A removable airbox option for extra $$$? Like we can take it of when at the dunes but run it when we're on the trails?
If so that would be awesome.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
A removable airbox option for extra $$$? Like we can take it of when at the dunes but run it when we're on the trails?
If so that would be awesome.
That is the idea. But I don't think they'll be offering an airbox. On my bike on Mmad's dyno I gained over 2hp on my stock machine just by taking the airbox lid off.... talk about price per hp :D

·
Registered
274 Posts
Dyno sheet from FCI

Thanks to FCI for letting me post this :thumb:

This is stock bike + Curtis Sparks Exhaust vs same with FCI using DASA adaptor

Aaron

·
Registered
115 Posts
As soon as I get mine I'll be at the dyno. My setup will be Barkers, FCI, and RapidBike ECU...for now. I'll do a standard gas tune and a E85 tune. I'm pretty curious to see what the numbers are going to be at 6500'+ elevation.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts