Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only took a friends around the field for like a minute. First thing I noticed was how smooth the motor was. If it wasn't piped I wouln't know it was running. I was also impressed that in 2nd I could power up a wheelie very easily. Prolly didn't hurt that I weigh over half as much as the machine. Left a great 1st impression I must say.

Oh yeah, I got the Raptor 250 general cherry!

·
Registered
3 Posts
the 250 is great picked one up for so cheap second hand and after playing with it and getting more comfortable i only weigh about 65kg i can get the front up shifting from 2nd to 3rd about 30cm without pulling on it

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got a 250se yesterday for my son................He is 10 . I will let you know how it works out

·
Registered
5 Posts
I cant wait to see more of the 250. Its a great little bike and you cant beat the price. If you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay?
Yeah.........it really flies with my son......75 pounds. When he learns to handle the power that it has............here comes the mods.

I got it for right about 4000.00 out the door. I don't know if that is a good price, cause I like the dealer and wont buy anywhere else.

I got the orange and black SE for my son.

I think I am gona have a lot fun modding this Bike for my son.

The 250 has the LOOK.

It draws the attention .

·
Registered
6 Posts
Amazingly this bike is big enough to hold an adult, I'm 5'8 200+lbs and felt comfortable sitting on it at the dealership.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Amazingly this bike is big enough to hold an adult, I'm 5'8 200+lbs and felt comfortable sitting on it at the dealership.

Yep it is amazing.........................You should see it with my 10 year old 70 pound son riding it.

gona be up modding this bike real sone..............My boy is already asking for more.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yep it is amazing.........................You should see it with my 10 year old 70 pound son riding it.

gona be up modding this bike real sone..............My boy is already asking for more.
Awesome..... can't wait to here more. Do a web-search and check out the videos of Yamaha testing this bike with some Pro Riders in California. I was surprised at how well it seemed to perform. They also give a few ideas on how to wake up the hp.

·
Registered
332 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Just bought the same 250 SE for my 10 year old daughter. Pretty amazing machine and I also paid $4k otd for it.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Just bought the same 250 SE for my 10 year old daughter. Pretty amazing machine and I also paid $4k otd for it.
Heres its 4k for a normal one. a SE is 4500 OTD

·
SANDKRZY
1,060 Posts
We just bought our oldest a 250 SE, very nice machine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts