Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
South East Motorcycle Dirt Track Racing Assocation is having a flat track race at Palmetto Motorsports Complex on August 25th, 2012. Gates open @ 1:00, Sign-up @ 3:00-4:30, Practice @ 5:00, Racing @ 7:00. Its $10 at the gate and $35 to race with a 50% payback to 1st place..

This is a 1/5th mile clay oval track and although I have not raced here before, I can only imagine how fun it is... The SEMDTRA folks are really a laid back group and friendly as can be... You will need to have some type of street tire for the rear... Hoosiers, American Racers, Duros, etc.. I will have a set of Duros that someone can borrow if they want to come out and race... You can run your knobbies on the front... It looks like there are gonna be about 5-6 quads competing now, but the more the better... Here are a few links below and if you have any questions, let me know and I'll try to find an answer...

Palmetto Motorsports Complex

Home

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I got this vid from a gal who was filming her husband... This is the heat race.. I ran 3rd most of the race and had 2nd on the last lap but I spun out in the middle of turns 1 & 2 and finished dead last...

I started the main in the back and ran 4th most of the race and got 3rd on the last lap.. I learned a little more stuff that I need to pay attention to..

·
Registered
472 Posts
so what your say'en is yo azz got cut the fack up's you feel me briought....lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.