Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was one of my winter mods. I ride dunes and trails here in Michigan. The dunes can get pretty rutted up and after a day or so you are really beat so I tried to get as much anti-vibe as I could but I did not want much rise. What I got was the Danna Creach bend 14 degree Quad Racer Low bars with the Rox, Anti-Vibe Riser. This setup really soaks up the rough stuff. I am really happy with it, the only thing I was not happy with is Rox does not do the riser in black anymore but I can live with it. The last thing you need to know is you will need to run a block riser so the bolts on the bottom of the anti-vibe riser clear the tank. Rox makes a 1.75" riser block that I cut down to .75" and it worked perfect with just 1" rise from stock. All the cables still work with plenty of slop. I am really happy with the setup..

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HAHAHA! How stupid I put the wrong pics up.. Fixed now.. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You really cant see it here, I will get you another pic but it is a Rox dash under the .75" riser..

·
Registered
51 Posts
how much does that whole set up cost?

and how do you like those clutch/brake levers? i thought about getting a set of smaller ones but i'm not sure about it yet.

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how much does that whole set up cost?

and how do you like those clutch/brake levers? i thought about getting a set of smaller ones but i'm not sure about it yet.
I think it was right at $400

At first I was like, "Oh man these are toooooo short" but now after riding with them they really feel just right. I like them.. Just because you asked I will do another review on them.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Product review section I feel will be a very good feature to the forum... nice work tim... I will add these bars to my santa list.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I want Flexx bars so bad.. My Blaster needs new bars. So if i buy Flexx i can put the old ones on the blaster. . Does that make it ok? :banana: :hyper:

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
I have this very same setup but I need a longer SS braided Front brake line inorder to install it on my Fasst Flexx's... thanks for the great pix, Wreckless... sure gives me a boost to get this accomplished, now =]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Right on! I did this same mod last fall and it is a big step up from the OEM setup. The only issue with the ROXX Riser is the way it sets the bars over the gas cap or the bolts hit the tank cover. This added with a good steering stabilizer like the Precision unit, makes riding whoops and ruts enjoyable and controllable.

·
Kuwait All Stars
234 Posts
for those with flexx bars, how do you deal with the stock ignition? I assume that the plastic is removed to install the flexx's. Am I wrong?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think they are worth every penny, I am also running some anti vibe claps just not ROX. I have noticed a huge difference in the amount of vibration in the bars. The KTM 525 is not the most smoothest running motor, so I need to run something different. I could not feel my hands after about an hour of riding. Now thats all fixed.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts