Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Phuckers 4" extended swingarm

An all original extension crafted by mid Michigans own Phucker. The work was apparently done at Tim Barker's shop.

Phucker has upgraded to a new swingarm and bearing carrier. He pulled off his old swingarm and sold it to me at a "very" reasonable price. I spent the day cleaning it up and than polishing it a little. I will not keep the thing polished. I will let the shine just fade away...

Here is a side picture of the finished product, well almost. I still need to pick up a longer chain.

Disregard the checkerboard warning label. It turned out to be a failed experiment. I will get the polished aluminum Ebay pieces.

I hope I can still slide the quad on the trails, it looks pretty long now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know, it's been a few years, but how did this mod pan out? Was thinking about having a shop do this (I have a spare swingarm) so I don't have $800 into a set up that I may not like. Smart to ditch the checks...

·
Registered
9 Posts
outbackswingarm3.jpg

check this link out: https://www.facebook.com/OutBackAluminumWelding

This is the nicest welding and swingarm extention you will ever see. The guy charges $300 sent back to you. You just need to pay for shipping to him. More great pics at the link i posted.

outback swingarm1.jpg outback swingarm 2.jpg

·
Registered
277 Posts
OUTBACK is the only way to go.

·
Registered
3 Posts
An all original extension crafted by mid Michigans own Phucker. The work was apparently done at Tim Barker's shop.
Phucker has upgraded to a new swingarm and bearing carrier. He pulled off his old swingarm and sold it to me at a "very" reasonable price.
All I really have to say about this is good welders aren't cheap, cheap welders aren't good. And that aluminum job is pretty shotty imho

here is a pic of an aluminum intake manifold I modified to run twin carbs custom intake.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts