Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a good selling rating on alot of other types of forums and can provide info if needed. I have a set of Gibson +3 LT a arms off a 06 YFZ 450, I bought these for my 07 Raptor 700 but I decided to go to a different setup, they are in very good condition, one needs a ball joint but that is about it. They are black and white and come with tie rods. These retail for over $1000 new I would like to get $600 plus shipping. Please let me know if anyone is interested. My email is [email protected] or on AIM at DRUNK411 or on here shoot me a PM. Thanks Here are a few pics of them.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump need these gone, I have other parts to buy!!

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Try inserting a few lines of commentary so folks can sort of get a feel of who you are before trying to sell, merchandise. I know for a fact that I almost never buy from newbies, until I get a read from them.

Good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Pardon my ignorance Seven and I am not suggesting that you are wrong, but isn't everyone a newbie on this website at this point?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I dont think i am a newbie. Look at the post count. :lol:
Alot of us know each other from another site.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am new to this site, and also newer to raptorforum.com and yfzcentral.com, I ahve been doing alot of reading just signed up lately to all of them. I have good feedback on ebay and a few other forums I belong to so I can provide that if someone is interested. I know what you are saying about being new and not wanting to buy from someone but I can quarantee you I am not a scammer. If anyone has any other questions feel free to ask or shoot me an email at [email protected]. If someone is interested in buying I can provide any other info, phone, references, etc. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts