Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a factory exhaust system, including header, heat shield, and pipe used very little, up for sale. I have the hardware for installation included. I will listen to any reasonable offer and will ship anywhere in the Continental United States. This system is in great shape. I only removed it to install a set of Monster Duals shortly after I purchased my quad new. :thumb: Please send me a PM or email if you are interested. Cashiers check prefered, but will use PayPal if we must.
Thanks for looking,
Steve

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok guys I'm bumping it, throw some suggestions out there for this thing, I am willing to hear some ideas for exchange or purchase. Hit me up!!!
Steve

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
I had a hard time selling mine, I ended up throwing it on ebay and I got a little something for it.. :thumb:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah I looked into doing that too (putting it on Ebay) but those crazy bastards wanted $30 just to post it!!!! F%^& that!!! I don't want to give it away but I would definatley take a big loss for it to someone on here that may need it. I guess if it doesn't go here I may just do the ebay thing reluctantly.
Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
yeah I looked into doing that too (putting it on Ebay) but those crazy bastards wanted $30 just to post it!!!! F%^& that!!! I don't want to give it away but I would definatley take a big loss for it to someone on here that may need it. I guess if it doesn't go here I may just do the ebay thing reluctantly.
Thanks,
Steve
e bay is onlt like 1.00 to list....dont add any extra crap to the listing

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah I just posted the exhaust as simply as I could......none of that extra stuff. I did put a starting bid of $75 and when I finished setting up the page it said I would owe $30 for placing the item up for bid.......does that make sense? Either way...it's still up for grabs!!

·
Registered
936 Posts
I know its an old topic but is the header still available?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts