Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few left over parts off my race quad i raced 1 season and the parts are in great condition here is what i have..

2010 Fox Podium X rear shock has less than 4 races on it and was set up for stock swingarm and mx racing valved for 160-200lbs i have the original box and packaging and papers. cost me over 1,100 dollars new from goldenwest cycle. im looking for offers on the shock

next i have a pro armour teather and wire harness works great also comes with the wrist strap. it literaly installs in seconds with the wire harness as simple as unplug one wire and install this wire and hook up a ground and its ready to go. looking for $20 bucks plus shipping

next i have a HMF sport series Full exhaust in brushed aluminum and no dents or dings anywhere Retails $515.95, i also have the HMF carbon Fiber heat shield for the exhaust which retails at $119.99, alos have the quiet core insert retails $30.00, and i have the HMF fuel EFI optimizer retails $269.95. all together over $900 dollars i am looking to get $450 for everything plus shipping.

these are what i have left over from my part out please if you have any questions emial me or text or call i do not check here much so ill try my best,

[email protected]
612-702-4520
Sam

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you still have the exaust and pics if so Thanks....

Yes i do have it forsale still but i dont have any pics on my computer but i do on my phone if you have an email or number i can send them

·
Registered
100 Posts
Is the 2010 Fox Podium X rear shock a piggyback or remote?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is the 2010 Fox Podium X rear shock a piggyback or remote?
its remote,mounts on the frame by the radiator up front comes with mounting hardware as well

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
550.00 for the rear shock, plus shipping

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
350+ shipping for full hmf exhaust and heat shield and 100+ shipping for hmf efi programmer

·
Registered
286 Posts
you got a pm from me

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Everything is sold sorry I don't ever go on here

1 - 15 of 15 Posts