Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this part # 1S3-21101-08-00 for the whole frame? Or is it just the aluminum piece the sub frame bolts to? I hit a tree this weekend and maxed out the frame...oops. At least I lived to ride again:rockon:

·
Registered
284 Posts
That is just for the big part of the frame the sub frame is p/n 1S3-21190-08-00. sorry to hear about your wreck.

·
Registered
112 Posts
well glad to see your ok.

·
Portsculptor
2,604 Posts
It will come without any vin # on it so just put your vin # on it(thats why it comes that way).
You can send it to me and Ill gusset it for ya so you wont have this problem again so easily.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool, thanks for the info guys. I just got a concussion and some pulled ligaments in my neck. I'll post up some pix when I get a chance. The frame is still usable, but i will change it out this fall. I do plan to gusset it and then pc it black. My friends and I were racing and I was in 2nd trying to overtake 1st when I took the corner too wide head on into the tree. The guy behind me thought I was gonna be dead. I did a self diagnostic check(lol) and asked him to help me pull my Rappy from the tree.

·
Registered
284 Posts
glad your ok to ride another day

1 - 7 of 7 Posts