Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 316 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***THIS PROMOTION HAS NOW ENDED***

With the purchase of a forum sticker you will be entered into a Free Give-Away of a custom built set of JD Performance A-arms built to your specs for your 660 or 700. You decide the color (chrome extra), you decide stock shocks or long travel, you decide +2 or stock width. JD Performance is one premiere manufacture of suspension parts and builds high quality stuff. Dave from JD Performance has provided us one sweet setup for our newest prize. Lets all give Dave at JD Performance a huge thanks for supporting the site and our free Give-Aways.. Lets get down to business..

Thanks to Aliengraphics the sticker below will be sold for $5.00 each and can be purchased in yellow, blue and red. The background will always be black the the foreground will be yellow, red or blue as shown.

With the purchase of the sticker you will be entered in a free Give-Away for a custom set of A-arms from JD Performance similar to the pictures below.

Each member can buy as many stickers as they wish and for each sticker they buy they will be entered once into the free Give-away. To purchase a sticker Paypal money to [email protected] and make sure in the title of your paypal payment you put your forum ID, the number of stickers you would like to purchase and the colors. This promotion will run for one month from today (5/25-6/25). If you would like to pay via check or money order, pm me for my mailing address.

Good luck to all, this should be fun, they usually are.. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The support I get from you guys in unreal!! Thanks again guys.. :beerchug:

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
+1

I'll take 4 stickers yellow and black. paypal sent. :thumb: :banana:
Sorry Brooks (Slider) it is stated in this sites by-laws under chapter 6, section 4, paragraph 2 that...

... a previous winner of a "Raffel or Free Give-Away" may only win (1) item in a calender year. Unless you would like to forfeit the Monster Exhaust that you won this month you cannot participate in this new "Free Give-Away".

I looked it up.

-Johnny

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry Brooks (Slider) it is stated in this sites by-laws under chapter 6, section 4, paragraph 2 that...

... a previous winner of a "Raffel or Free Give-Away" may only win (1) item in a calender year. Unless you would like to forfeit the Monster Exhaust that you won this month you cannot participate in this new "Free Give-Away".

I looked it up.

-Johnny
I knew someone was going to play that card.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
sick, i was looking to buy a pair. will just have to throw in 20 bucks see if i can win them

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
just sent you money for 4 blue but forgot to add my user name.. :banghead::banghead: how do you get our shipping address... thru paypal?
As long as you click on goods and not services it give me your address..:thumb:

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
When I get home I will post up who I have money from, just to make sure I am not missing anyone.

Just so everyone knows, the stickers are still being finished up and will go out late this week, early next week. We are using the early orders to gage how many of each colors we will need. Dont worry they will be there soon..:thumb:

1 - 20 of 316 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.