Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got done installing a set of Full-Flight +2, +1 A-Arms on my son's '04 Raptor. We picked these up used for $200 off of a friend that we have rode with. They make a HUGE difference over the stock suspension. Now I am not a big fan of A-Arms with heim-joints but for $200 I thought we give them a try. So far so good. Below are a few pics showing the difference between stock A-Arms vs +2,+1.

STOCK UPPER A-ARM AND FULL FLIGHT +2, +1 A-ARM. NOTICE THE LOCATION OF THE HEIM JOINT ON THE FULL FLIGHT A-ARM, IT'S 1" FORWARD THEN STOCK.

STOCK LOWER A-ARM AND FULL FLIGHT +2, +1 A-ARM. ONCE AGAIN NOTICE THE LOCATION OF THE HEIM JOINT, IT'S 1" FORWARD THEN STOCK

DIFFERENCE IN THE STOCK TIE ROD vs. +2 TIE ROD

PICTURE OF THE HEIM JOINTS

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STOCK AND FULL FLIGHT +2, +1 A-ARMS

NEW FRONT END

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The arms look pretty beat up, any plans to redo them?
You're right, the powder coating on the A-Arms are pretty beat up but the A-Arms are in great shape. The guy we bought them from is sponsored by Full-Flight and after talking to him last week, he said that he is going to work for them again. He said to give a month or and he will repowder coat them for FREE.

-Johnny

·
Registered
441 Posts
Thats awesome, I know when I threw on my H-D USA I4500 kit, I was like damn! what a difference!

Gonna powder them black again? or red to match the frame?

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really don't think that they can match the red frame so I am going to have them powder coat them black again. If you look at my other thread about +2 a-arms for Raptors you see how well the a-arms matched the frame. Even up close you would swear that it came from the factory that way. I had Phoenix Powder Coating to my set on my '05 Raptor.

-Johnny

1 - 7 of 7 Posts