Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Are there any riders here that ride at either Broadriver or Durhamtown?
I have ridden at Durhamtown once, and I plan on doing the next SORCS race which is at Broad River. Where are you from?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Near Athens. I usually only go to either Durhamtown or Broadriver to ride just because it's close.
Cool. How do you like Broadrriver? Like I said, I am doing the SORCS race there on May 2nd and I have never been there before. You should come over to watch if you wouldnt want to race! I have a buddy who will be riding a Raptor 350 in the Beginner class with me

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like Broadriver but Durhamtown is my favorite. I may come down on May 2 to watch the race. Sounds like fun.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Do you like the trails or the tracks better at Durhamtown? I have only been once and it was a really fun place to ride(even though I am awful at tracks). If you want some others to ride with, let us know the next time you are going and we can meet you there!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Durhamtown rocks, what is broadriver like. I have year pass to durhamtown.
Yeah Durhamtown is not too bad. Broadriver was alot of fun! Of course I didnt ride on anything other than the race course, but the trails were alot of fun and they had a good variety of stuff.

Where do you ride most of the time?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Most of the time I head down to Durhamtown...Locally I have a freind who lives near a power line and we have some trails set up their with a couple hill climbs. Ive gone to Wissenhunt but its a little rocky and is short with two way traffic. Im planning on going to Toccoa this weekend to Locust stake its part of the national forest only five bucks and an hour north of cumming GA.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts