Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have a couple questions..

I am doing the 300 ft drags and am just barely going into 4th at the end.. I want to stay in third thru the finish line... I am currently running 15t front stock rear... From some of who have already messed with gearing what gearing would you recommend?

I was running 21*12*8 9 paddle haulers and they seemed a little weak.. It is my 4th trip on them and I have already ripped 2 paddles off and taken chunks out of the rest..That was a fast $250 down the drain:mad: Also do they have any type of warr or way to get a new paddle on?? Might sound dumb but its worth a shot!

I am guesssing I need to go with some extremes but an 8 or 9 paddle on that as well???.. I noticed myself spinning even into third with the 9 paddles SLS.... If I gear up do you think this will stop the spinning and prevent me from going with more paddles???

Thanks for help in advance,
Jason

·
Registered
83 Posts
I would definitely run extremes on that bike, the extremes are kevlar re-inforced at the base for higher hp bikes and should last you granted youre not tilling your garden with them lol. Skat does replace paddles, I'm not sure on the cost I've multiple answers from inexpensive to outragous prices. I'd get some extremes and try them out before I mess with the gearing it may be perfect after the tire swap.

·
Portsculptor
2,604 Posts
Gear it low and leave in a higher gear. You will get a better rollout that way.

·
Registered
562 Posts
jason when i was running the wash i was running a 22'' tire with around a 74'' rollout i also went to a 16 tooth front sprocket and kept the rear sprocket stock and dumped it 2nd and shifted to 3rd and it ran like a raped ape :thumb: are you going up north with us next weekend ? :thumb:

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jason when i was running the wash i was running a 22'' tire with around a 74'' rollout i also went to a 16 tooth front sprocket and kept the rear sprocket stock and dumped it 2nd and shifted to 3rd and it ran like a raped ape :thumb: are you going up north with us next weekend ? :thumb:
That is on a Sun right??? I might be able to swing it but not 100%. I at least have some old sand stars to use:thumb:

·
Registered
562 Posts
dirt tires run good also if not there should be extra tires running around :thumb: as far as your tire trouble's i was running a triple buff with no problems and they were just the haulers :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts