Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i decided i can not ait for the dasa duals after talking to them today and them saying 3 to 6 months. so i think i am getting the monster or the barker duals tomarrow. does anyone thing one has a better fit and finish over the other? like better mounting points or something?

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive hard that is very rare. only chould find 1 person to tell me theres broke.

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
I have had my Barkers of over a year and no problems. I think it comes down to looks. I am not a fan of the Monsters looks, I really like Barkers cans and exhaust caps..

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
i dont like the mounting system at alll.....worst design ever........there is a 2" spacer between the subframe and the clamp.....with 7lbs. hanging on it....

·
Registered
106 Posts
i dont like the mounting system at alll.....worst design ever........there is a 2" spacer between the subframe and the clamp.....with 7lbs. hanging on it....
I have pondered on the same thoughts, but there sure are a lot of barkers around these parts and no one says much bad about them. It churned my stomache about the Dasa's. I have waited this long to get the duals, I don't want to wait much longer! Basically waiting on the FCI and then get duals at the same time.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it took a day longer to get my money but im ordering monsters today as soon as tqs calls me.

·
Registered
50 Posts
You know, I continue to here about these "broken brackets" on Barkers, but neither I nor anyone that I know that has them, has reported any problems.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no luck getting ahold of tqs today. hopefully soon. the must have been out of the office.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Nice post. I am hoping to get duals soon. Dam money keeps disappearing on me.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ive been working a ton of overtime...that is what is paying for all my mods lately

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
STEVE FROM TQS JUST CALLED ME. MONSTERS HERE I COME!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I hear a lot of talk about the Monsters and Barkers but not much about LTE's I hope that there is not a big power differance between them. I dropped my quad @ Tempeltons motorsports to finish my build and LTE's are the pipes he recomended any thoughts?

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
LTE's are on mine... Not a big difference between Monsters, Barkers and LTE's

Although the LTE's are a true tuned exhaust. Each and every piece that goes into their pipes are fitted together and welded both on the upper side as well as the lower side, two halves to make one tube. Each linear inch is slightly flared to make a perfect shape for the most flow for a modified motor!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the only ones i would say away from are the dmc duals

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am glad to hear there is not much differance in performance between pipes, my engine should be ready next week then it will be time to play.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts